Anyone know how to duplicate 94 164's keyless remote control

I know it is very easy to duplicate a new keyless remote control for
pre-93 164.  I have duplicated it myself from bulletin document.

But I take apart 94 164 control couldn't figure out how to duplicate
one.  Maybe it is programmed inside the chip because they all look
exactly the same from curcuit board.  Anyone know how to duplicate it ?

I have only one remote now, But I found two almost new remote
controls left by last owner.  They are for his old alarm. He got a new
alarm system from delaer when alarm was broken, it came with new remotes.

So old ones wouldn't work for new alarm.  I think there must be a way to
code them to work on new alarm.

Karl
94 164LS

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]