'83 Spider - small part needed

Just got back from spending our 20th wedding anniversary in Paris and
now have a minor family crisis to deal with:  while my wife and I were
gone, teenage son was left with instructions to clean cars' interiors
and vacuum cars.  For whatever reason, he pulled the A/C control knob
off the Spider and lost it.  He even had his sister and grandmother out
in garage looking for it.  The knob has two parts:  the knob that
controls the speed settings for the fan and a collar that controls the
temperature.  Of course he lost both parts.

Anybody got one from a parts car they'd be willing to part with?  He'd
really appreciate it since I'm not a happy camper at the moment. :-)
Thanx!

Bill Bain
'83 Spider (A/C-less in Atlanta)

P.S.  Paris was dandy, saw lots of Alfas, including a new GTV parked on
the street.  What a gorgeous car!