 Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 11:11:26 -0500
 From: Bruce Giller <bgiller@domain.elided>
 Subject: Front pulley torque value

         I'm quite familiar with the 2x4 method of removing the front
pulley
 nut
 to get the front pulley off so that the water pump can be removed.
 Tried the double-nut approach on my '86 Spider but the studs didn't
 budge - anyone try a Sears stud-removal tool ?

         Once the nut is off, just how do I torque it back on?  And at what
 value?

         Bruce