lemfoerde parts

You were told wrong. Lemfoerde ("oe" being "o" with two dots above it, or an
"Umlaut") is the name of a town in Germany, where the manufacturer is. The
factory itself is called "Lemfoerder Metallwaren". Trust me, I am just
looking at the box with lower wishbone bushing for my Alfetta, produced by
them :-)
One more great thing - Rainer Hurtienne told me in an e-mail that they are
planning to start selling parts for 116 series as well.

Sincerely,

Marko
Alfetta GTV 2.0 '81
Croatia, Europe

Doug Bender asked about who has Lemfoerde suspension components.

I was on the hunt about one month ago:  Rainer Hurtienne (frequently
mentioned here) has all of them, including control arms.

They were also kind enough to correct my, and most everyone else's
misspelling of the manufacturer's name:  It's Lemfoerde, not Lemforder.
They should know, they're German.