lemfoerde parts

Doug Bender asked about who has Lemfoerde suspension components.

I was on the hunt about one month ago:  Rainer Hurtienne (frequently
mentioned here) has all of them, including control arms.

They were also kind enough to correct my, and most everyone else's
misspelling of the manufacturer's name:  It's Lemfoerde, not Lemforder.
They should know, they're German.

However, these parts can also be obtained from Jon Norman Alfa Parts in
California (Bay Area), for roughly the same price.

Also want to give my vote to Rugh springs, just put in the fronts along
with all of the OEM suspension components, (rears were already
installed) - My GTV handles superbly.  It is not rock hard but I also
feel that an Alfa (at least the 105/115 cars) does not need to be ultra
stiff to achieve optimal handling - even for track applications.

Peter Kemos