Color ref. 93 Spider

MPBTGlim@domain.elided Wrote:
<Subject: AR Red cross reference
<
<I remember seeing this a few months ago, but cant seem to find it.
<
<I am trying to match the red from a 93 Spider.  Could someone please give
me
<the cross reference for a domestically available paint?   Also, for those
of
<you that have repainted your cars, what brand / type do you prefer?
<
<Thanks
<Jon
<Dallas

Jon- Check a sticker that should be on the underside of your trunk lid.  It
will have a description of your car's color with a numeric code.  Any paint
shop should be able to match the color using these codes.  I can't tell you
what they are for a 93 red Spider as my 91 is white.  I'm sure there must be
an owner of a late model red Spider on the digest that could provide this
info if you don't have the sticker.   As I recall, the paint manufacturer is
also listed on this sticker.  Good luck-

Oscar Perez
In Sunny -for now- Indianapolis
91 Spider