tonneau cover

I have a tonneau cover for my '72 Spider.  Godfrey is right; all those snaps
are a distraction, but it worked just like the one I had on my '65 MGB.  Now
that I stuffed the roll bar back there, it needs modification---if I ever
get around to it.
The only downside was that the passenger side cover was held to the
dashboard by Velcro and turbulence was enough to rip it loose at speeds over
about 90.
It sure got a lot of good comments when I used it.
Joe
Portland OR