Re: Apologies

  JThw@domain.elided wrote:
  "I drew lots of fire from the checkbook mechanics that I was too poor
to own and appreciate an alfa...
even before my little rant in the last digest I was met with attitudes
which seriously dampened my joy of ownership.

  Screw 'em.  Every so often I need a reminder of why I still haven't
joined AROC after 2 years with my Alfa.  Now I've been reminded.  I
don't need to pay $45 and drive to some distant monthly meeting to get
attitude. Thanks.
  However, I have learned over the past 2 years that the attitude
generally comes from a minority, at least as far as this group is
concerned.  Take it with a grain of salt. If you want some real
attitued, join the BMW club...this is nothing.
Bryan Carter
No. Va.