Animals in cars

  The two recent post's about mice in cars have compelled me to post a
warning, which is one of those common sense things that should go
without saying...
  A friend and I were recently hauling to the dump an old MG that had
sat for about 5 years.  When we opened the hood we found a big nest of
leaves and debris packed into the engine compartment.  My friend wanted
some bits and pieces off the motor and begin clearing the leaves....by
hand.  He looked at me and smiled and said "Boy, some mouse is really
going to be pissed".  He looked back down to discover he had disturbed a
very fat, very unhappy possum that had nested in the car.
  Be careful folks.
Bryan Carter