Spider tonneau cover?

Hi - I'm wondering if anyone has ever seen a decent tonneau installation for
a Spider?  I'm asking because I once owned a Triumph TR-6 with *wonderful*
tonneau cover which kept me nice and warm during cool spring and fall
mornings (and saved the interior from UV damage during hot summer days).
Perhaps warmer Italian climates obviated this accessory for the Spider, but
it sure would be nice to have a tonneau here in the cooler New England
climate.  Does anyone know if any manufacturer ever supplied a tonneau for
the Spider (or other Alfa convertible)?

Regards,
John Legelis
Boston