164 and Metallic Paint

Well it has happened...(big grin)... During our club outing to the Texas
spring wildflowers my  wife (new to the Alfa genre) saw and fell in love with
a 164.  Guess what is now very high on the must have agenda???  Another big
grin!!

She is concerned about having  car with  metallic paint (esp. Silver) exposed
to the beating sun here in Houston.  I don't know which 164 paint schemes were
metallic.  Can someone help me out on this?  Was metallic paint an option? on
what colors?

Thanks for any help.

Jerry in Houston