Re: How Many People can you fit in a spider?

I've fit 3 before - 2 in front, one sitting sideways in the back, WITH THE
TOP DOWN. It's hard to cram someone back there with the top UP (but I've
also done that once before, and never again...).

Was slightly worried about bending the metal supports that hold up that
rear shelf.

Illegal? I'm sure - there's no seat belts back there, for one....

Eugene
'84 spider