Milano suspension noises

Recently I replaced the old, worn, partially gone caster bushings on my
89 Milano with the poly ones from IAP. Ever since, the front right
suspension has been making a creaking sounds when ever moved. If you
push down on the front-right or when cornering, or just turning the
wheels and shifting balance in a parking lot. So.. what'd I do?!? With
the bushings: how tight should the bolt on the inside of the engine
compart. be? It seems like you could tighten and tighten it forever and
the bushings just keep getting squashed and squashed. So I tightened it
as far as I could (without use of a powertool) . This is annoying
because it just adds to the list of obnoxious noises to fix. The
clunking from the rear when pulling away in 1st gear, the rattling
shifter, the grinding when attempting to downshift into 2nd... etc. I
would really appreciate any suggestions on any of my Milano's symphony
of noises! Thanks

   -Chip
89 Milano