Alfa 156 question...164 sport project...

Can someone tell me if the bolt pattern on the 156 is the same, 5 x 98,
as other Alfas? Offset of a typical wheel?

	I am considering selling my "as new" S rims to support the dive into
15" 156 wheels from the Mastro boutique page... as is the mighty black
Mastro Motors 164 project car. I just want to be sure they fit... :o)

Tuesday, I am ordering the Superchips 164 chip for the Black beast, so
we'll see how it works out. Stebro headers are shelved in lieu of new
paint, (black pearl). Attitude makes all the difference. 4 months later,
a dealer, with apathy towards the marque, is now selling all sorts of
wacky stuff, like bushings and wires... and the owner is driving a 164
home most nights.

What next for the 164? Ideas?

AlfaBill
Tampa Florida
'91 164 B for bastardized (and loving it)
'69 Spider, babysitting...3 years and counting
Distant connection to:
'91 Spider (hers) :o)
'91 164 L Black Beasty, the project...