98 Octane? I wish....

I have to apologize about my last post concerning fuel brand names....It seems
that I claimed to run 97 octane. I must have had the octane reading confused
with the fuel I fill up my "coors silver bullet plane" with...

In the Seattle Tacoma area where I am blessed enough to live...the fuel octane
level for premium is 92 octane. My question is this: Are Arco and Exxon
inferior gasolines? I have heard it said that Arco and Exxon are diluted low
grade fuels...if the octane is the same from station to station is there
anything but the additives to take into consideration? (Techron etc...)

Again sorry about the 98 Octane claim, I guess the rock that flew off the flat
bed and onto my noggin the last time I had the Spider out really did do some
Dain Bramage.

Todd