Alfasud / 33 Diff removal

Hi all,

I'm having a small problem removing the diff from the above mentioned
car (its actually an alfasud 1200 gearbox). I have removed one output
shaft / housing (left) but the right one comes out about 5mm then stops.
Have used quite a bit of force, but it just stops at that position, its
freely movable in/out otherwise (by hand).

The left came out fine, I'm starting to think I have missed something
here??

regards,
Jeremy