Re: 164LS Check Engine Light

Thank you Nizam,

I have 164LS service manual, tried to get to diagnostic mode but failed.
I think there is something wrong there too.

Back to check engine light, I think your answer is most likely the right
one.
I will try to do the same thing as you did see if that fix it.

BTW, Is "Super" an Asian market model designation only ?  I saw "168
Super"
listed in Taiwan's car magazine.

Best Regards,
Karl

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 10:23:25 -0800 Nizam Zambri <nizam@domain.elided> writes:
>Karl,
>
>For six months, I ignored this symptom as well since once I revved up
the
>engine, the "Check Engine" light went away.  One day, after a ....
>
>Alfa 164LS (soon to be 164 Super)
>Alfa 75 3.0V6

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]