Re: alfa-digest V7 #588-more Rugh springs

Oscar=I thought I said in my last post Dave Rugh makes hi-po street AND
race; I have street w/ Bilsteins on the street only- they are fine unless
you seek "box-stock" ride quality. They are firm and very nice in the
twisty bits(for my UK and Commonwealth Freinds)
Felix
69 GTVeloce RED,RED,RED
72 Berlina
Thousand Oaks CA