troubleshooting an intermittent miss on a V6 ...

I'm not sure of the causal relationship of this one, but the other night I
did my usual shift by rev limiter on our '87 Platinum and shortly thereafter
I noticed a slight intermittent miss. I had been driving the car about 30
minutes before this, and only drove another three miles or so to our house.
I am driving the GTV until I can poke around on the Milano this weekend.

I jiggled the sparkplug leads when I got home, and none seemed to be loose.
I think the leads may have about 20k miles on them, and the cap and plugs
about 10k. Car runs great, does not appear to burn oil, and uses a "normal"
amount of gas. I say normal because I love to drive that car all out (when
warm, and the streets are safe, etc.) so I have low gas mileage
expectations. But very high enjoyment expectations! The car has maybe 71K
miles on it.

Since it is intermittent, I don't think it can be cam belt jumping, or some
valve or mechanical issue. Wouldn't those be consistent? I was thinking
maybe the cap is bad, the plugs are bad, or maybe even the spark plug leads.
Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Peter Lundquist
'69 GTV