Fuel Choice

This subject has probably been brought up before but here goes...

I am wondering if there really is a difference in 97 Octane
Chevron/Texaco/BP/Shell/76? Do all fuels come from the same place and then
just pumped into the respective gas stations? Are ARCO and EXXON truly
inferior is is this just a rumor?  I have been trying to stick with Texaco
97/98 Octane fuel for my 91 Spider....

Same type of question revolves around oil. I have been a Castrol GTX user for
many, many years and have always wondered if there are better choices. I have
heard many, many stories that are not flattering to Penzoil. I have a hard
time even finding Kendall. Is Kendall a top choice or should I just just stick
with the GTX I have given my car?

I hope that this question doesn't bore people to tears....
Thanks,
Todd

End of alfa-digest V7 #590