re: 164 Spare tire

hi dave, you said:

>I have a 'Phone Dial' rim from my Verde that I can mount a 205/60 x 15 spare
>on for the 164.  Will the offsets or anything else be a problem for clearance
>on the 164 ?
my 164L is 40mm offset, my werde's fone-dials are 30mm, tho i've heard some are
45mm.  czech your wheels, it should say rite on the wheel.  i would think you'd
have no problem w/the 30mm, but alfabill had some rubbing w/45mm-offset milano
(non werde) wheels on his 164b - they actually rubbed the calipers.  best to
yust take your werde wheel & mount it front/rear to see if it rubs anywhere -
the tire shouldn't be a problem, yust the wheel.

good luck,

doug