RE: Transplants ? Is Ken Stevenson out there...

>This talk of transplants and bastardizations reminds me of a project that I
was anxious to see finished; an Alfa V6 in a Lancia Scorpion.

Ken S. was still working on his conversion last I knew.  Across the pond, a
member of the Montecarlo Consortium did complete the transplant of an Alfa
V6 into a Montecarlo (Scorpion).  He won best of show in a club event last
summer.  Also heard that he finished the car the night before, then took it
to a day at the track for its maiden voyage.  Now that's bravery!

Ken Haven
Fremont, CA
'95 Alfa 164LS - FOR SALE
'76 Lancia Scorpion with Thema turbo - more power than my Alfa V6!