re: Rev'ing up a healthy Alfa

<<<<Today when my car was finally warmed up, with the
needle within the range on my temp gauge - I revved it
to 4800 before each shift -
just to see what it felt like.
GOD does that feel good!  And I'm sure my Alfa liked it
too, he screamed so loud - like a 747 taking off.  It
was almost like the car blew cleaned his throat and
started to sing.  You can definitely feel the VVT
kicking in...

Is this what Pat Braden's story was talking about?

Thx,

Jeff Nantais
'88 Spider Graduate
'69 Citroen DS21>>>>

whatever you do, don't try that in the DS21, you'll
blow those nifty little roof mounted turn signals right
off  :-)

dave s.