Hagardy Claims

I had a car totaled. A now ex friend was driving it and ran off the road hit
a tree, mountain...  Hagardy hired a local guy to estimate the damage.  We
gave the local guy a copy of all our receipts and phone numbers of other
owners, and for sale listings....   Hagardy settled for the full declared
value.  The only problem I had was Hagardy believed the salvage to be worth
for more than it was.  They offered me the salvage for 2K.  We purchased the
car at the salvage auction for $250.  This was a year ago, my rates have not
changed.  I highly can recommend this guys.

My ex friend had state farm and they not only insulted me with there offer,
but were very nasty on the phone.  This is why my insurance paid for the wreck.

rhaas@domain.elided               http://www.flash.net\~rhaas
Rodney P. Haas                Founding member of "THE M.A.F.F.I.A"
(Maserati,ALFA,Ferrari,Fiat, Italian Automobile Club)
(972) 985-0573                Ask me about the EURO Horsepower Car Show
5/16/1999 at A taste of Addison -->Addison TX
Plano, Texas
ALC, FLU, Fiat America ...    Member

76 Lancia Scorpion            ( Show Car/Wife's Other Toy For Sale $12000
Perfect Condition )
76 Lancia Scorpion	      ( Serial # 18 Currently having a 16V Lancia Treva
Motor installed )
81 Fiat Spider		      ( New Toy/Addition to the "FAMILY" )
86 Maserati Spyder            ( Wife's Toy/Show Car)
87 Rx7                        ( Autocross Car - It wanted to be Italian )

87 ALFA Millano Gold          ( Daily Driver & the only four door For Sale
$3800 OBO Very Negotiable
				Who needs a four door!! Ice Cold Air, 5SPD, Recent Timing Belt, Water
Pump...)
81 Zagato Special Edition     ( For Sale Blown motor nice body new top...
$750 OBO )