Selenia price/availability

My local dealer, Bellevue Alfa, sells Selenia for about $8 per 2 liter can.  This is about the same price as most other fully synthetic oils.  Have no reason to believe it's any better or worse than Mobil 1, Syntec, etc, but the big red can sure is cool.

I run it in all my cars, including switching my spider from mineral oil at 80k miles - no leaks or burning.  It's also probably unnecessarily expensive for my uses and change intervals.  OK.

Robert Hardwick, Seattle
'91 164B
'79 spider
'90 Audi 90 Quattro