Re: Milano clutch in a GTV6

>I've been told that the twin-disk is no longer available new, that
>the choices are a new single disk or a used original.  Is this correct?
Here in the Netherlands it's still available at the AR dealer, but _very_
expensive.

>Are the disks used in the original twin-disk still available?
Again, yes.

>Is it more expensive to rebuild a twin-disk than to install a new
single-disk?

Much more expensive. The driven plates are more expensive each than the
single Milano disk, and the cost of the pressure plate is prohibitive. The
price of the complete unit simply hurts.

Best, Jaap Bouma (Netherlands)
'87 GTV6 2.5 Grand Prix