Clutch advise needed PLEASE!

Hi folks,
Here I go again on the subject of transaxle clutches:
The clutch in my GTV6 seriously needs replacing. Problem: twin-disk unit is
available here ate the dealer (or at least his parts database still lists
it), but it would cost about 3000 dutch guilders, over USD1400. Not an
option. Original Milano/75 clutch is around two thirds of that, still very
painful in the wallet. So I went to my friendly parts store. They could
order for me a Milano clutch at about USD400. Much nicer. Especially as
after a phonecall to the distributor, the lady at the parts store told me
that it would be a complete unit, balanced and all.
But, as it turns out it is just a set of pressure plate with integral
bearing and a driven plate. So, what I would like to ask the collective:
1. Will the Milano clutch fit onto my GTV6 flywheel without modifications?
I noticed that the Centerline catalog lists two different Milano clutches,
one for the GTV6 and one for the Milano itself.
2. If so, will I have have problems with the balance of the clutch? The
pressure plate with bearing has been balanced itself at the factory, but I
have read and heard about the complete clutch and flywheel having to be
balanced as a complete unit.

Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Best, Jaap Bouma (Netherlands)
'87 GTV6 2.5 Grand Prix