Play with BWM 530i wagon

Someone mentioned about his Verde 3.0 passed by an AUDI wagon.
As I remembered, Europe has even wilder AUDI turbo wagon
that has over 300 HP from just 2.2 liter engine.  It is
bank bandit's best choice car but marred only by its
numb steering.

My 164LS has an little play with a wagon too last month :
I was driving my 164LS automatic from San Jose to Los Angles.
Near Los Angles on I5, there is a long moderate steep uphill slope,
traffic is very light, leftmost lane is open, I change to it and
decided to give car a little bit exercise. Suddenly a BMW 530i wagon
( yes, very rare, 3 liter V8, 32 valves, 215 HP @ 5800 rpm ) changed
to leftmost lane in front of me about 200 ft ahead.

I was travelling at 70 mph, The BMW guy is giving the car pedal to metal
treatment and is pulling away from me.  I decided to chase him.  For
about
a few seconds, it's almost a close match.  But then I started gaining on
him.
in fact I am definite gaining on him at above 100 mph.  But I don't want
to scare people. I eased the throttle when still a safe distance from
him.
I have two extra passengers and trunk full of luggages.  I am very
pleased
with efficient performance of 164.  The BMW guy had noticed me however,
he
pulled to right lane to let me pass.  What a nice guy.

Karl

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]