Re: Hagerty

You can find Hagerty on the net and sign up there.  The process is very
simple.  About an hour after I submitted the form, a weekday, I got a call
from some there.

The only problem, is they do NOT insure vehicles that are used on the track or
autocrossed.  At least that is what they told me.  Having been honest in
filling out the form, it was a little hard to say I had made a mistake.

If anyone has told them they autocross or did time trials and still got
insured, maybe I need to talk to someone else.

John Justus
1971 1750 GT Veloce
1995 164 Q