GTV6 street/track car for sale

It is with some sadness that I must sell my GTV6 street/time trial car but I
no longer have a place to keep a toy like this since I've lost my garage.

She's a silver 1983 model still running a 2.5 but with a 4.11:1 dif.  Just
about everything on the car has been modified in some way.  She also comes
with a spare 3.0 engine and a Milano platinum limited slip transaxle plus
some other spares.  Asking price is $5700 obo or may trade for something
interesting...

For the whole story you can go to
http://www.yachts101.com/autos/alfa/GTV6.html (be patient, slow loading
pictures) or if you don't have web access drop me a note and I'll send you a
full description and pictures.  For the moment, ignore the dead links about
the Spider as I won't actually have it for sale for another month or so yet.

Don Happel    zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp-MoDin Italian Motorsports
"It's good to go very fast" - Peter Egan

95 Magna - for commuting in traffic
83 GTV6 - for the track
78 Spider - for the street
77 Dodge van - mobile shop