RE: Alfa transplants cont....

> As for a fellow not having the money to fix or rebuild an Alfa motor and
> instead, replacing with a 240z engine or the like, I still have to stand
on
> the side of purity. My best friends father owned a Jaguar/Lotus repair
> facility in Tacoma, Washington for a number of years. He always used to
say,
> "If you own a race horse, you gotta feed it alfalfa."

ahhh, the bastardization subject rears it's ugly head once again on the
digest!  where do *you* draw the line between bastardization and tasteful
mods?  or must the car be exactly the way it came from the factory?

personally, i'd love to have an alfa (tz1, tz2, gta, etc) that might have
been bastardized by chiti.

bs, all of mine are bastardized..