Milano doors

Carson Damm Wrote:

"At speed (120kmh/70mph) the tops of both front doors start to pull out
and howl. The doors themselves line up good with the trim and other
doors so the striker pin should be close. I have been thinking about new
door seals but the ones on there are quite soft still. Any ideas."

I had the same problem with my 75 a few years back.  My solution to the
problem was to remove both the seals, reverse them and put the back in
the other side of the car (i.e. driver's to passenger's and
vice-versa).  This fixed the problem and six years later they still
don't howl.

I think the problem stems from the crease in the seal at the top of the
front doors, it almost goes through 90deg, and is prone to fail.

Hope this helps.

Stuart Thomson.