Milano sport suspension

Just wondering out loud if the gent that had decided his sport
suspension setup was too firm for his family oriented Milano had sold
the springs, swaybars etc. or if he still had them.  Can't justify
buying them just before tax season, but kicking myself for deleting that
Digest without contacting him.  I mean, if I'm going to buy them anyway
one day...  Honest honey, I need them to keep the car running...

If you happen to see this and still have any or all of the pieces please
contact off-line.

Regards,

Al Fista

Ian