For Sale:Milano Tail light assemblies

Kit

>> I will throw in the gold/orange reflective strip
since I broke off 3 of the mounting screws while taking it off the car.
I'm not sure if they can be fixed.<<

On our 1988 Alfa 75 Auto, all the studs had snapped off with =

age and rust of on the backing plate (I had to remove it to
touch up a few rust spots). I drilled a few small holes and
used some self tapping bolts I was given (I belive they are
called Tap Tights), and bolted the strip on using these.

not perfect, but cheap, easy and very servicable especially
as the yellow strips are now NLA.

All the best

Keith