Re: Alfa motors in other stuff, racing audi wagons

Jonathan writes:

<< My cowards way out so far involves auto transmission such as sportronic
 to avoid all the clutch pedal pressure issues, trying not to have two
 clutches and gearsticks etc.
 I'll give it a go if anybody out there has two new GTVs they could do
 without. Anybody?

Jonathan,

If your talking wild, let's keep it Alfa. How about using a pair of Selespeed
transmissions controlled by a single shifter/paddle set? Also, I would be
happy to donate a pair of new GTVs, but I live in the Chicago, IL area in the
USA and we get no new Alfas!

John Katos