Re: Alfa motors in other stuff, racing audi wagons

You guys are resurrecting the Alfa Romeo Bimotore! I saw the original
Bimotore run at the Goodwood Festival of Speed last summer ... awesome,
just bloody awesome. (The car is shown at the Donington Park Museum if
anyone cares to see it on display ... world's largest collection of single
seat race cars.)

Something about being sandwiched between a pair of blown straight eight
Alfa racing motors just sends chills down my spine... :)

Godfrey