1750 GTV Questions

Hi all,

My first post to this excellent list.  I have recently bought a 1969 1750
GTV Series 1 and have numerous questions, although I'll start with a couple
of basic ones first:

1.  My windscreen wipers work, but don't park.  All the literature I can
find says that they should.  What commonly causes this, and is it an easy
repair or a replacement option?  How do you get access to the wiper motor
and mechanism?

2.  The 3 switches on the centre console - the ones on mine don't have any
white labels on them... did all the models have these labels?  I assume mine
have worn off.

3.  I'm going to get some original steel rims to replace the tacky
aftermarket alloys the PO put on.  If I get ones that are scratched and/or
rusty, how do you restore them?

4.  I want to replace my seat belts - they are very old, and make me very
nervous.  I want to keep as close to original as possible.  Any ideas on
suppliers of belts?  Particularly Australian suppliers.

thanks heaps,

Evan Bottcher
1969 1750 GTV
1978 Alfasud Ti