Air pump/sensor thanks, new car

Thanks to all the cats that answered my air
injection pump and crazy sensor question.
I'm gonna put the belt back on since it won't
rob too much power and I don't want it too
become stuck or anything.

I also got another one. A 74 GTV. My favorite
of all Alfas. Engine, trans and brakes are as
stong as an ox. Steering has some play. Body
is straight with a bit of rust. Nothing needed
right away. Has points still. I should have paid
more attention to the ignition threads. I'm gonna
chose one of those that everyone has been
talking about: Petronas, MSG, or Stork.

Hey I passed two Spiders with my Alfetta at
Sears Point on Sunday. Peter in his Cosworth
Mercedes lapped me twice, though.

Stefano
Oakland, CA