'79 Sport Sedan FS

79 Sport Sedan for sale:
	-Silver/maroon leather int, sunroof
	-96K miles, afaik
	-Dellorto carbs,aftermarket cams(origin unknown), Marelli Plex ign., exhaust
	header w/ new Faza Daytona center and rear sections, new brake MC
	-car runs well, looks decent(mediocre repaint by previous owner)
	-asking $1,300 obo

I'm selling the car in order to dedicate more resources to my '78 Spider and
due to a recent boat purchase (just too many things to take care of right
now!). Please contact me off post for further information.  The car is located
in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

Thanks,
Troy Marcella