[no subject]

When I bought the car I was told I needed a front-end alignment and the
tires were mismatched.  I performed the necessary work and still had the
problem.

Then, I was told the tires might be the problem and one of the wheels were
bent.  So, I just replaced the stock wheels with aftermarket wheels (15 X 7)
and the tires with 205/50VR15.  The problem's still there.

HELPPPP!  It's driving me nuts.  I feel as if I'm always fighting to keep
the car in the middle of the lane (which is unnerving at 70 mph between two
transport trucks).

On another topic, I installed a Discount Converters' catalytic converter on
Friday and it made a huge difference.  Not only did it get rid of the
annoying rattles, it gives the car a new sound (deeper and slightly louder).
I'm wondering if the gaskets may be leaking.  I'll keep it this way until it
gets too loud.

Thanks for any help,

Walter Colbourne
Seattle, WA