V6 Spider

The rare V6 Spider Graduate???
NO, it's not stock.  In fact the V6 won't fit, without some mods that
would be obvious to the eye.

I thought about this awhile back, and even had an Alfa 6 gearbox lined
up. It would be a wonderful mod since the V6 is really not that much
heavier than the four and wouldn't upset the balance as much as an
American V8.

I took some measurements and aside from some problems with the
firewall, it's plainly too tall (8" at the front)to fit under the
hood.  Possibly with some radical mods to the intake system, a
modified 164 sump and lowering the mounts... it might work.  You'd
still need a hood scoop or bulge.  I don't see any way to do it
without looking like a "ProStocker".

I can't comment on the 18 inch wheels but I'd wager you'd have to put
35 series tires on it.  You'd need a "Kidney Belt" to drive anywhere.

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida