Duetto

Hi there...

This is a piece of tekst from my Home Page, concerning the "Duetto":

		         "However if the competition itself was an
                                  original idea, the winning name proved =
to be less so. The
                                  rather dull name was never officially =
adopted by Alfa
                                  Romeo. So you will never see the name =
Duetto on a round
                                  tailed Spider. "

Why the discussion.....the name Duetto was never official recognized bij =
Alfa Romeo and there was never a Duetto badge or tekst at the body of =
those cars ...see for more:

http://home.wxs.nl/~evdbeek/index.html
Look under "my favourits"... "Alfa Romeo Duetto"

Bye,

Eduard van the Beek - The Netherlands