Duetto, Veloce (marketing)

Fred D. is right.  A Veloce shouldn't be a trim package but it
probably does sell cars.  American manufacturers have been using Euro
designations since the 60's on cars that couldn't be compared to their
namesakes across the pond in any way.  It sells cars!

Back in 1964, my brother-in-law wanted a sports car.
His brother had a Giulietta and he loved it.  He bought a new Mustang
with automatic trans and a 200 six.  He was smiling!  I knew better...
and still do!

Dave Miller
Deltona, Florida
- -Pontiac GTO - Mustang 2+2 - Granada Ghia
- -Pontiac LeMans - Chevy Monza - Corvair Spyder
et al.