Welty Fund

Digesti - I am pleased to announce that the board of the NorthWest Alfa
Romeo Club (a chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club) last week voted
unanimously to appropriate $100 to the Richard Welty fund.  We feel that
the chapter as a whole and many of our members individually have
benefited greatly by the presence of the Alfa Romeo Digest.  The Digest
gave us an additional medium to announce the availability of our
calendars which have been sold successfully the past two years.  We have
also been able to "recruit" several new members through this Digest and
feel it only appropriate that we now "pay our dues."  A heartfelt THANKS
to you Richard.  We hope this donation will help you to continue to
promote our common interest in all things Alfa Romeo.NorthWest Alfa Romeo
Club (NWARC)Seattle (and environs), Washington,

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]