Addresses vs. links

Tom Bauman wrote:

"GO HERE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NO BRAINER!!!!!!!!!

http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm

http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm

http://members.tripod.com/alfabill/weltyfund.htm

Got it?"

Yes, yes, yes. But if I don't want to be yanked out of the middle of
the Digest and sent haring all over the internet, I will wait until
I'm all done and then scroll back to the link...IF I remember to,
which is only marginally likely. On the other hand, if I see an
ADDRESS in front of me, I can pick up my PEN and some PAPER and WRITE
IT DOWN RIGHT THEN without having to go to any other page or lose my
place on this one. And if this be Luddite, then make of it what you
will.

Will Owen
2804 Brightwood Ave.
Nashville, TN 37212