Re: WELTY FUND CLOSING DATE

In message , Alfa Romeo Search and Rescue Society
<alfabill@domain.elided> writes
>The Welty Digest Support Fund will close on 31 March 1999.
>
>If you are going to help out, get it done.
>
>To those of you who have made a contribution, THANK YOU! Special Thanks
>to the various folks who have donated in excees of the requested amount.
>Top Donor, 100 pounds UK! Thanks so much for your help!
>
>We're pushing about 10% of the Digest population... Pretty sad in my
>opinion, but my opinion ruffles feathers, so you make you own
>conclusions. You can be the Mighty Minority or one of the rest.
>
>AlfaBill
>Brought to you by Binford-"Real men don't need instructions" :o)

Why not leave it dormant?
If somebody gets a top tip and saves lots of money, they could send a
percentage and this is unlikely to stop. Face it, this finality assumes
that by now we have all learned enough from the Digest and the day to
day benifit will diminish. I for one have no intention of ceasing to be
enlightened, it would be a very sad day for my Alfas if I did.
Lets have some discussion, all those who want to pay in installments
raise a hand. (mine's up)
BTW what did we buy him? Tires? New exhaust system?
- --
jonathan coates