WELTY FUND CLOSING DATE

The Welty Digest Support Fund will close on 31 March 1999.

If you are going to help out, get it done.

To those of you who have made a contribution, THANK YOU! Special Thanks
to the various folks who have donated in excees of the requested amount.
Top Donor, 100 pounds UK! Thanks so much for your help!

We're pushing about 10% of the Digest population... Pretty sad in my
opinion, but my opinion ruffles feathers, so you make you own
conclusions. You can be the Mighty Minority or one of the rest.

AlfaBill
Brought to you by Binford-"Real men don't need instructions" :o)