re.:Alfa advice- pile on the miles or weekend car??

What I've done (to save the Alfa from the evil bumper-to-bumper commute) is
bought a less-antiseptic German commute car (VW Golf). This car gets all the
miles, but once or twice a week in the summer and less in the winter I still
drive the Spider to work, just because I enjoy it so much. I would suggest
you take whatever the company will give you so that you can save yourself
putting so many miles on your 164, and then just drive the 164 twice a week
and on weekends, or something like that.
Plus, that way the 164 won't become a weekend car - you'll just have two
work-week cars, and one weekend car.
Chris Keen
'77 spider