Roebling Road report/yet another question

MAARC did its usual sterling job in putting on the Roebling Road event
again this year.  Alfa attendance was a little low, but there were a lot
of things going on this weekend (how come the scheduling gods can't work
this one out?).  Lots of track time, good meal at the track, fast cars,
a little rain on Sunday to make it interesting:  what more can you ask
for? Y'all missed a fun one!

Just in case anybody is wondering why it's fun to own an Alfa:  it's the
people!  A GTV6 from Ohio ralphed up its water pump, and Dave Martin
from the Atlanta Chapter, who was on his way from Atlanta to Savannah to
attend the event, turned around in Macon and made a 2+ hour detour back
to Atlanta to pick up a new one so that puppy could get back to Ohio.
Geneva Milo (Hans' wife) drove from Atlanta to meet him part way and
give him the pump.  That GTV6 was out on the track on Sunday!

A Question:

Since the scale was working, I put my '83 Spider on it for fun.  Here's
the values in pounds (full tank of gas, all fluids, empty trunk, no
spare):

No driver:      Total 2469  Corner weights:  LF 697, RF 660, LR 554, RR
558
Driver (me)    Total 2657  Corner weights:  LF 755, RF 677, LR 620, RR
605

Question:  What do corner weights tell you?  Do disparities in corner
weights indicate anything about the health of the suspension?  On my
Spider, the LF corner weight is quite a bit higher than RF even without
me in the car.  Intuitively, it seems that the goal should be to have
the corner weights about equal left to right, otherwise the heavier side
would have a larger contact patch and the handling would be imbalanced.
It also seems that if you know that one side is heavier, you could
adjust the tire pressure in an attempt to equalize the size of the
contact patch.

Am I off base even worrying about it?

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta