Datsuns and Alfas

I don't know about the video of the Datsun/Alfa TA wars, but Sylvia
Wilkinson, I believe, wrote a book, mainly intended for kids but good
reading nonetheless, about that season, plus other things going on in the
BRE Datsun team, called "The Stainless Steel Carrot."  It largely focuses on
John Morton, but also covers the whole team, and includes the competition,
which was mainly Horst Kwech's 1750 GTV (BMW was sorta in the running too).
Lots of good pix.  I read the book as a teenager.

Road & Track from the same period (1972?) had a track test/comparison of the
main small-bore TA competitors, including the BRE Datsun and Horst's car.
Someone may know which issue that was in, and I can look over the weekend.
Last time I went to Sears Point, something purporting to be Horst's GTV was
there. Anybody know anything about it?

Andrew Watry